Customer reviews

Size: 75 ML|Change

on 30 August 2017
Even though at came 18:30 late in the day,
It was for my Wife Birthday present, I was concerned parcel would not come!

Happy to record finally came. My Wife opened it , not knowing what I bought her, she was over the moon , with Gucci wonderful she cried!
Well done Gucci, you saved the day.
When this gets low, expect another repeat Order same produce 100% wonderful without fought.
Alfie Z
on 3 February 2017
The box was open it and the parfum was almost to jump out from the box when I recive it ..I believe that the parfum was changed and is not one good bcs it's dripping on my finger when I push it and the smell is only for two hours .
review image
on 30 April 2017
My brother in law asked me to get this for my sisters Christmas and she loved it. I would recommend this perfume
on 15 July 2016
Fake product!! The bottle i received states 'intense' at the bottom which isn't printed on the original perfume. The smell disappears after 2 minutes. I am returning this junk even though it is one of my favourite perfumes.
on 12 February 2017
lovely smell love it would buy again very happy
on 10 September 2015
Beautiful fragrance. I use it for evening wear as the scent lasts all evening and have had lots of enquiries as to what perfume it is and lots of compliments too.
on 13 January 2015
Im very fussy with perfumes this is classy ,sexy .modern and it being Eau de parfum it stays on longer
on 9 January 2016
Not real
on 11 February 2017
Perfect present for an adult daughter.
on 9 March 2017
The product was delivered promptly and was well packaged and presented. I have not had any adverse comments from my grand-daughter for whom it was purchased and so I presume that the product is very good.