on 21 December 2009
I first bought this over easter from duty free and I absolutely loved the long lasting classy but not over-bearing smell and so did my friends and family!! I wasnt quite sure I'd get the original edt over the net (you hear so many stories), but thank God, it is original.
on 10 July 2013
From [...]

From the moment I first sprayed this perfume onto my skin, it really stood out to me as an incredibly intriguing fragrance. If you're looking for a modern take on the classic floral scents then this is one that I'd certainly recommend.

Flora is initially fresh and slightly warm, qualities that can be attributed to the top notes makes it incredibly sophisticated. The perfume continues to get increasingly better as the top notes leave the skin, allowing the beautiful heart notes of rose and osmanthus to become apparent, and the scent to evolve into a warmer and muskier scent. The rose in the perfumeis certainly detectable, but blended with the sweetness of the osmanthus it's not reminiscent of the classic `old lady' rose perfumes - it's a very modern take on it.of mandarin and peony respectively. It's relatively delicate, but there's still an undeniable richness that

The perfume reaches its conclusion with rich and decadent base notes of pink pepper and sandalwood, adding another intriguing dimension to the fragrance. The pink pepper enhances the deep warmth of the scent, whilst the sandalwood adds delectable sensuality. Flora by Gucci is a unique perfume that's uniquely sexy and feminine. Warm, floral and musky are the three words that I'd use to summarise it - it's utterly gorgeous!
on 11 February 2011
This has replaced my favourite, coco chanel! The presentation is exquisite, and the perfume is to die for. Always getting comments from people, even people I dont know ask what make it as and the name of the perfume. Expensive, but worth it. Escuse me while I go smell it for a while!
on 23 October 2015
I don't think this product is real. I have always used Gucci Flora. This product smells nice but it is not the same flavour as the Gucci Flora that I buy from shops. In addition, Eau de Parfum should have a deeper and longer lasting scent than Eau de Toilette, often needing only one puff for effect. This product wore out rather quickly considering that it was supposed to be Parfum.
on 26 June 2015
I love this fragrance and when I bought it, amazon had the 75ml EDP for less than 30ml EDT. lovely soft sweet scent that isn't cloying. i find on my skin it doesn't have great sillage, reducing to a skin scent within an hour or two, but maybe thats because i don't spray much, but I'm used to EDP's having a longer lasting scent than EDT. HOWEVER, it won't stop me rebuying this as its a favourite scent
on 10 July 2015
I do like this perfume as a rule, but this was not genuine - I tried it twice, and it wore off so quickly - very much a 'watered down version'. I have never experienced this when buying perfume on line, so it has made me read the right ups on items before ordering now. For this reason, I returned it.
on 14 May 2014
The initial notes of fragrance are of strong mandarin, oranges, and citrus. After a few minutes the peony and osmanthus start rounding out the scent and blending with the citrus, but my impression is that the scent is still dominated by the citrus notes. Flora feels like an elegant and expensive fragrance, but although its marketed as a light, summery, youthful scent, I actually found it worked better for me as an evening scent in autumn and winter, and I think it would work well for any age.
on 28 April 2014
Have been using this perfume for a month now and I love it. I was initially scared it might not be genuine due to the significantly lowered price than in stores but such fears now. It lasts all day and even after a shower you can still smell it sometimes!
on 16 January 2015
Flight delayed at LHR for 2 hours so our party of 3 men and 2 women amused ourselves doing a blind paper strip smelling of all the really expensive Perfumes. We nearly missed this one but it was voted better than anything Chanel, Estee Lauder, Givenchy or Calvin Klein had on offer.
on 7 October 2013
My flatmate loves the stuff so I bought it for her for Xmas. She wears it every day and gets through it very quickly, which means I know I can buy it for her every year and she will use it :) much better than socks.