- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: G20
- ASIN: B00946IZG2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 30 Aug. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Guarmor - 3x Garmin eTrex 10 20 30 Handheld GPS Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Guard Film
|Sale:||£4.50 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.49 (44%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-Scratch, shield and prevents damage from repetitive writing, tapping, or unwanted scratches
- Anti-UV, filter out 99% of UV light from your screen or reflecting to your eyes
- 100% Fitted LCD Screen protector for Garmin eTrex 10 20 30 Handheld GPS, no cutting is required!
- Does not interfere with a touch display, excellent touch screen recognition.
- Self-adhering, Leaves no sticky residue after removed! Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1) Designed and Manufactured by GUARMOR. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
2) 100% Fitted LCD Screen protectors for Garmin eTrex 10 20 30 Handheld GPS. NO CUTTING required!
3) Full screen coverage, with Mic cutout.
4) Easy to install, self-adhering to the screen surface. It will leaves no sticky residue if you decide to remove it later.
5) Does not interfere with a touch display and writing surface, gives pleasant feel and excellent character recognition.
6) This is not a 'one-size-fits-all' solution, each screen protector is designed and pre-cut to fit the device screen, cover FULL screen, including non-display area.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I received the item in the UK 6 days after purchase - which is quite good considering was posted in San Francisco.
There were 4 screen protectors, but I only needed one to do the job. Key is as always to make sure the screen is completely free of dust. This is where I spent most time on.
Application was a breeze. I removed the bottom layer of protection, aligned the protector around the navigation button and needed a couple of tries to ensure it was centred and parallel with the edge.
I then used a loyalty card to swipe across it to make sure it was secure all round and then peeled the top layer off.
Result: No bubbles and a perfect fit.
These are not those flimsy thin easily scratched protectors, but the somewhat stiff one's with just enough flexibility to also stick properly along the protector's edge.
Time will tell how well it will perform, but for now very pleased with the result.
I found it quite hard to find my way around it, and the instructions are hardly extensive, but with perseverance I've got it to do the things I need it to. I would recommend spending the extra and getting OS maps, though.
The joystick is a silly design, and can be easily nudged during a walk, and it can take several attempts to delete the previous walk from the Track Manager but I love it.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category