on 21 March 2017
Excellent and as advertised, much lighter to handle and cleans 100 per cent more efficient than my heavy upright vacuum. Worth every penny.
on 22 February 2017
The GTECH is super. It does exactly what it advertises. Having hair fall out from two dogs and the general mess that coming in from outside produces as a matter of course is not a chore to put right with the GTECH . Very impressed with the results when using it. However, be warned it appears that when purchased through a third party such as Sunvis you will not be able to receive a replacement should the GTECH prove faulty, even when under warranty. So far I have received NO communication from Sunvis via Amazon apart from the fact they were moving offices Despite three attempts to make contact. I would never purchase through this company again..I am left with an expensive GTECH that is not working and that GTECH themselves would have replaced in a matter of days.
on 12 March 2017
works brilliantly exactly as advertised
on 23 March 2017
fab product
on 12 March 2017
Fantastic so light and easy to use
on 16 October 2014
This is everything I have ever wanted from a vacuum cleaner. It cleans better than a Dyson. It's SO very light and easy to manoeuvre. It empties much more easily and cleanly than other vacuum cleaners. The battery lasts long enough for me to clean my whole house, with plenty to spare. No more tripping over cords! Wonderful. I am absolutely delighted with it. Not so delighted ten months later, having just discovered that I have not been replacing the filters correctly. I wondered why they kept falling out when I emptied it. Unfortunately the instructions on how to replace the filters are non-existant. If you want to buy a Gtech AirRam, I suggest you look on you tube for instructions on how to replace them.
on 16 March 2017
I love it so easy to use, the only critiscism is that it's a bit noisy, but worth it.
on 28 April 2017
Gift for my grand daughter. She loves it. We already have one. That's why we bought her one.
on 25 June 2017
I didn't find this g-tech very lightweight to use , I had to use two hands to push it and picking up hairs is not like you see on the TV. The item is a used item so perhaps it's not working properly. Quite disappointed.
on 17 April 2017
like as a cleaner, but emptying is messy, and have to wash filters regularly.