on 22 April 2000
I have used remedies to treat my pets before and found that they worked very effectively. I was very interested in trying flower remedies out on my baby (7mnths) and my 3 year old.
I found this book provided many examples of behaviour that you might want to change (such as tantrums, whinging, jealousy etc) and then the appropriate remedies to choose.
It is very informative about the remedies themselves and how they can apply from just-delivered babies right through to teenagers.
Having now tried out the flower remedies on my kids (and my husband), I can hugely recommend this book - in fact I'm going to order another copy now for my best friend!
on 1 June 2014
I bought this for someone else as I already have a copy. It covers nearly everything from a newborn baby with teething benne through a traumatic birth to teenage pregnancy, through children being bullied, deaf, blind, affected by parents splitting up, moving.

As a practitioner I use the remedies for family as well but decided to buy copies for my children who have their own family now and they now use them all the time with truly considerable effects for all sorts of problems.
on 26 June 2013
This book is helpful when dealing with childrens issues as seperate from adults. It does what it says in helping to find the correct solution for children.
on 30 September 2013
Good book, could find questions to all the answers I was looking for, would recommend it to anybody as a good reference guide
on 11 February 2013
I bought this as a gift but browsed and it looked just what I wanted for the recipient - thanks for sending
on 30 April 2015
A great way to help any child with emotions as they are growing up, highly recommend it
on 7 July 2014
Lovely book, very useful and helpful for children of all ages
on 30 January 2015
Use Bach remedies this was very interesting and helpful
on 2 February 2017
a reference book I have consulted many times
on 7 August 2015