- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Growing Old Outrageously: A memoir of travel, food and friendship Paperback – 4 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A fun, fast-moving, feel-good memoir. --The Sunday Times
Talk about the Change of Life. You'll never be the same after reading this. Batty but brilliant Hilary and Liz insist we follow them to the ends of the earth. We get recipes, an intelligent travel book and a lesson in Living. These two very different old friends travelled everywhere honestly and thoughtfully. It's completely original - insightful, moving and very funny, a glorious experience proving for always, that if you seize the day and have the courage, you need never grow old. --Miriam Margolyes
A gem of a light-hearted real-life read. --Western Daily Press (Press Association review)
A delightful memoir of a later-life friendship and what happens when two ladies of a certain age decide to test the maxim: Leap and the net will appear!See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Thoroughly enjoyed it.Thank you.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Friendship
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Caribbean
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing