- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Growing Hardy Orchids (Kew Growing) Paperback – 1 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Seaton is former editor of the Orchid Review and the author of Growing Windowsill Orchids (Kew Publishing). Margaret Ramsay is an expert in micropropagation and the reintroduction of endangered orchids into the wild. Phillip Cribb is a leading orchid specialist and former Deputy Keeper of the Herbarium and Curator of the Orchid Herbarium at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Grace Prendergast is an expert on raising hardy orchids from seed. John Haggar is a preeminent grower of hardy European orchids.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?