- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 6 edition (1 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1285051440
- ISBN-13: 978-1285051444
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.9 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 252,986 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Group Dynamics, International Edition Paperback – 1 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
1. An Introduction to Group Dynamics. 2. Studying Groups. 3. The Individual and the Group. 4. Formation. 5. Cohesion and Development. 6. Structure. 7. Influence. 8. Power. 9. Leadership. 10. Performance. 11. Decision Making. 12. Teams. 13. Conflict. 14. Intergroup Relations. 15. Groups in Context. 16. Groups and Change. 17. Crowds and Collective Behavior.
About the Author
Dr. Donelson R. Forsyth is Professor and the Colonel Leo K. and Gaylee Thorsness Endowed Chair in Ethical Leadership in the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond, where he teaches both graduate and undergraduate courses. His areas of focus include moral judgment, attribution, and group dynamics. His honors include the Outstanding Lecturer Award from the College of Humanities and Sciences and the Outstanding Teacher at Virginia Commonwealth University. A proven author, Dr. Forsyth has written more than 80 chapters and articles, published in such journals as AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGIST, JOURNAL OF PERSONALITY AND SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY QUARTERLY, and JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN PERSONALITY. A member of numerous editorial boards, he is the founding editor of GROUP DYNAMICS: THEORY, RESEARCH, AND PRACTICE. He received his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from the University of Florida.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences