- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Ground rules for social research: Guidelines for Good Practice (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study Skills) Paperback – 1 Aug 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Martyn Denscombe is Professor of Social Research at De Montfort University, UK. He is the author of the bestselling research methods book The Good Research Guide 3/e.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Student Life
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research