on 14 August 2014
great reading again but thought the next series would be out by now, can't wait till it comes out.
on 18 June 2014
Exciting is the only word, except longwinded and needs editing or editing better which ever one applies. Greeat read though.!
on 18 December 2014
Have now read all 7 books in the Fated Saga series and desperately awaiting the last 2 books!!!! Brilliant books and something a little different from the norm. I usually find Urban fantasy follows the same pattern however this has twists and turns that you wont be expecting.

D'aigle really needs to write faster.
on 29 November 2014
Again another fantastic set from this series. I have really enjoyed it. One would think as its main characters are children it would be a kids book but I have really enjoyed it and I'm 45 . Looking forward to the next set when it comes out, I have signed up for the updates so I know when that will be.
on 22 July 2015
Feel these books just get better and better, we'll worth the read, only reason it is only four stars is because there is more to come in the series, so was a little disappointed as thought this was the last set, and there is no sign of the next set on Amazon yet.
on 1 November 2014
I have to say that when I started this series I found the writing, at best, basic. After finishing book 7, I can say that one should stick with it, the fate of the three main characters has many twists and turns that will keep you coming back for more.
on 2 August 2014
I really enjoyed this box set. This was a follow on box set from firemancer. I got the first set free but after reding them I didnt hesitate to buythis set. Highly recommend if you are into magic and fantasy.
on 6 August 2014
Good story line and easy to read,but terrible editing lots of missed words. Can be predictable at times. Suitable for 10-12 year olds.
on 20 April 2016
Really gripping well written. Fast paced thrilling plot. I think the writer has a real talent. Can't wait to read more.
on 26 June 2014
Couldn't put these books down. Can not wait for the next ones to come out would recommend them highly brilliant