on 9 August 2017
Earlier this year my father bought my 2yr old a kids kindle, I decided that he needed some headphones so after trawling round the shops I looked on Amazon. After reading the reviews I settled on these. Ordered them one day and they were here the next without me having to pay the extra. Had to try them before my son saw them. They're fab, love the pre-set volume that cannot be changed, they're adjustable so they fit my son perfectly and with the soft cushion on the speaker they don't hurt his ears. If they'd have had things like this when I was blasting rock music at full volume through my walkman headphones perhaps it might have saved my hearing. Brilliant concept. Very happy.
on 13 May 2014
So its my 2 year old's first set of headphones. We don't give him an iPad often but sometimes in a crowded restaurant, once we have fed him and want to enjoy our meal in peace, we do use it to entertain him. Problem is most headphones don't fit and are not comfortable.

Not so with this Groov-e set. Not only is the cable tangle-free (I wish I had that on my own headphones) but the band is covered in a soft plastic. All in all it looks like a lot of thought has gone into these headphones. The sound limitation is a good feature but my son doesn't really change this yet - but I'm sure its something that will come in handy one day soon.

I recommend these to any parents who want destruction-proof headphones!
on 16 March 2016
Seemed to withstand the slams and throws of a 2 year old for 6 months before stopping altogether. Very basic but done the job.

I would recommend looking at the SOLEMEMO Adjustable Over Ear Headphones as an alternative as these have gone up in price from around £6 when i bought them to £8.5 as of today and for the £1.50 difference the SOLEMEMO are worth the upgrade.
on 7 May 2014
I am very impressed with the product for my two kids. Especially when the wire does not tangle and there is a volume controller. I would definately rbe ecommending this to my family and friends.
on 21 July 2014
Too big for my 3yr old's head. But light weight and she still uses them.
on 20 May 2014
Would definitely recommend these headphones... My daughter absolutely loves them, especially as they are pink and has a butterfly design on them (other colours/animals available too!)... The fact that they have a volume limter is fab, as she loves pushing the volume up! Great that they are adjustable too as my daughter is quite small for her age and they still fit :) Feel durable yet very light, easy to take with us when travelling. The no tangle cable wire is a bonus too!
on 27 May 2014
Fast delivery, placed order on a Friday and it arrived Monday morning. The design and build qauilty are very well made and perfectly suited for kids. The sound qaulity is very clear and I like the fact it is limited 85db decibels which gives peace of mind. My 4 year old loves using his new headphones on the ipad and the anti-tangle cord really works a treat. Overall I'm really happy with this purchase. Thank you Groov-e!
on 7 May 2014
Bought this for my music loving niblings. Amazing quality for the price and very durable. Also cable does not get tangled which is useful. Would recommend.
on 20 July 2014
Nice looking headphones but slightly too big for our 3yo. Despite this, we decided to persevere as she could grow into them. However, after only having them for a short time, the sound is now only coming out from one side so have had to return. Disappointed first foray into kids headphones will now try something else.
on 17 May 2014
Received these headphones very quickly. Perfect fit for kids, good design and easy to use for toddler as you can bend the band to fit it perfectly. It is as it is described and it limits sound to the acceptable level for kids. The audio cable is flat which makes is anti-tangle. Very happy with the product.