Customer reviews

Groosham Grange
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.07

on 12 April 2016
BRILLIANT. Anthony Horowitz is, in my opinion the best children's author ever. He is a genius. His books capture you right from the start with great plot, great pace and great humour andlkeep you hooked to the very end.
One person found this helpful
on 2 December 2015
Quite a gruesome read but my son aged 11 and I read it simultaneously on our kindles. Enjoyed comparing notes! Quite grim in places but yr6 plus should be able to read and enjoy. We loved the humour in it too, some very funny bits!
One person found this helpful
on 16 June 2018
My son wasn’t so sure, but by the end he was hooked
on 24 February 2016
My 10 year old son loved this book and we read it together every night. He said it was a great book with a twisted end...but I think he actually meant it had a good twist AT the end.
on 21 May 2016
Some interesting comparisons with the later works by J.K. Rowling but actually a very different world from hers and an enjoyable read.
on 7 December 2013
I first read this book in 3rd year of high school when I was about 14 or 15. I'm now 20 and I still love this book! Hilarious and written by what I consider one of the best writers. If you love Anthony Horowitz, you'll love Darren Shan. I know I do.
on 11 February 2016
It took quite a while to get to the school, but once there, I really enjoyed the adventures. I will be reading the next one.
on 24 October 2015
Fast delivery. Brought for a Christmas present. My daughter loves Anthony Horowitz books
on 4 January 2016
A gripping modern series for 7-12 year olds- particularly boys!
on 13 September 2015
An enjoyable read for children aged 9-12.