- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Groomers Aquasorb Towel - Medium
|Price:||£5.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.99 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Super absorbent, lint-free chamois towel.
- Fantastic water absorption to help reduce drying time.
- Great for gently wiping the face and cleaning muddy paws after walks
- Machine washable
- 66cm long and 43 cm wide
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This super absorbent, lint -free chamois is incredibly versatile. Used to reduce dog drying timings and to wipe faces and paws after walks. Machine washable.To keep in good condition, wash in warm water and keep your towel damp in the case supplied. Also available in a large size (100cm x 40cm).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But now ... all change!
The Aquasorb is a miracle. I simply stood the dog in the porch and dried her off with it. When one side of the towel was muddy I turned it over. It dried her completely. I mean so dry that when she did her dampy shake, NOTHING spattered the walls. She's now sitting next to me on the sofa. I just checked. She's dry. I'm so excited because it means no more towels draped around the place in various stages of clean/dirty/damp/wet. This is going to make such a difference to my life! For once, I've bought something that sounded great ... and it is. It's better than I expected. It's truly fantastic. I absolutely and totally recommend it. 100%. And you get two in the packet!!! Cheap! Fabulous.
So, I'm now off to buy another lot - going to try them as bath towels for us and window cleaning cloths and bath clothes and anything else I can think of. I love them. I could dry my hair with them. Take them to the beach. Keep one in the car for emergencies. I wonder if they come in any other colours? Over-excited? Yep.
The photos show two of the 8 dogs (collie and collie cross) dried with it today paddling in a puddle and the amount of water wrung out of the towel after drying! It didn't feel wet in my hand so I was surprised that so much water came out and the dogs were dry and fluffy going home! The best I can usually hope for is damp with a pile of towels to wash at the end of the day. Not anymore. I've reccomended this product to all of my clients and definitely won't be going back to towels. Best £5 ever spent :)
My initial reaction was that the Aquasorb was way too small! But don't be fooled, these chamois towels are amazingly absorbant and dry even my Golden Retriever off in just a few minutes. Then rather than having a washing machine full of soggy, dirty towels, I just rinse the Aquasorb & job done!
It is important though to read the instructions (unlike one of the previous reviewers!) and not let the Aquasorb dry out. After using, just rinse, wring & fold it back into its container. If its too dirty for just a rinse, put it through a short, cool cyle in the washing machine.....
It's a pillowcase size of super absorbent, thirsty fibre, and it has multiple uses in addition to doing an unbeatable job of drying off the dogs.
A couple of additional benefits are that this towel is also efficient at mopping up spills on carpets - folded into four, placed over the spill, stepped on, and hey presto! Spill is wicked up straight away into the fabric of the towel, leaving nothing behind. Doesn't matter if it's a puppy 'accident' or a knocked over drink.
The floor of the shower room usually takes ages to mop to even a semblance of dryness - this soaks up water on floors, tiles and shower screens amazingly fast, doesn't leave any smears or marks.
Wet or drippy jobs like defrosting the freezer or fridge are a breeze, this holds tight to the thawed ice until you wring it out, and it holds a lot of water, so no more sodden floors or piles of sopping cloths.
I don't know how I've managed without it all these years. It's saved a fortune on washing and drying ordinary towels.
I bought three, one for the dog, one for the guests who bring their dogs on holiday, and one for household use.
I don't keep mine in the plastic tube, it's too fiddly to roll up and stuff back in, so I keep mine in big 'Ziplock' bags, much easier to get to when needed. A rinse out in water that's had a spoonful of bicarb dissolved keeps any damp storage niffs at bay, as it does need to be kept damp, otherwise it dries to a rigid cardboard like state, and has to be wetted for it to work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can't say the product doesn't work as described- it does. But I just don't care for it. It seems an unnecessary kerfuffle to dry the pet off , then rinse the towel off and then... Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Simmons-Lackner
Wish it was a bit bigger I have a tiny Yorkie type dog and it just fitsPublished 2 months ago by Fiona