on 26 March 2015
Very good quality and didn't take long for them to come and I didn't need to wait in because they were posted. I've got socks for the groom and his party now apart from the best man. I need a pair of men's 12-14 shoe size socks for BEST MAN and manufacturers don't do them this size, so if anybody knows where I can get some please help or manufacturers please make more sizes.
on 16 March 2015
We bought 6 pairs from this stockist - one for groom, father of the bride, father of the groom, page boys, best man etc and gave them as gifts to our bridal party to wear on our wedding day. When the photographer was doing his thing we asked him to get all the lads to lift their trouser legs up for a 'feet only' shot. Classic!
on 18 September 2014
Happy with this product. God quality and fast delivery.
on 11 June 2016
Should not be being advertised as 'luxury'. The quality was that poor that even though the product was relatively cheap, I felt ripped off.
on 5 May 2016
All important Socks for the main man! The Groom! Worn with pride! In the Sock Draw now awaiting Our Anniversary!
on 11 March 2015
Bought these for my finace for his gift bag on morning of our wedding. Great addition, good quality.
on 10 February 2016
Great quality. Just that little something for ur husband to be to open up on your wedding day.
on 24 August 2014
Good quality good price and going to make a good pic when all the lads are
together..
on 31 January 2016
Wording came off after couple of washes but was ok fir the day they were bought for
on 10 January 2016
These are a great idea for a one time wear. Excellent delivery from Vendor.