on 1 September 2013
Its just cloth bag with a hole for the head and two limb holes plus a zip to open and close it. And its extremely useful! In the last few hot months our 7 month old baby has used this almost exclusively. She either goes in just her nappy for really warm nights or in a sleeping suit for less warm ones. In case for accidents the bag can be washed and dried very quickly as it just one layer of light cloth.

Please note that this bag is a “travel” version designed so that a standard 5 point harness can be fitted through holes in the back. We don’t use this facility and thus can't comment on it.
on 17 July 2017
I love gro bags and only have branded bags from grobag. Seriously disappointed that our new travel bag ripped as I pulled the sides together after only being delivered 4 weeks ago. Seeing as we have two others, this bag has been used a maximum of 6 nights. Now I don't have a bag in an appropriate tog for our holiday in 5 days time :(
review image
on 23 July 2017
Fantastic product
on 22 July 2013
We were struggling to get babe to sleep without a sleeping bag in the hot weather, as he's so used to having one on. Bought this and it works perfectly - nice and cool too.
on 26 August 2016
In our opinion, the best product of this type on the market.

For those who have not heard of Gro-bags, we believe they were designed and work on the theory that if a young child wears the blanket and it is secured on the child, then the baby cannot work its way underneath and potentially suffocate like it could with a conventional blanket.

Full Marks then for a good safety idea.

With regards to the product itself: Quality is excellent and designs are great. Even in the instance that you are not sure about the design online, they do tend to always look better than the photos on arrival and always look great on the baby.

I would not hesitate to recommend this item and would advise to beware of cheaper or even more expensive versions of other brands. Whilst they may save you a little or look "cuter" in the photos, we have found the do not tend to fit as well as the gro-bags, the baby is not as comfortable and we even had one with buttons on the back which completely stopped the baby sleeping due to the discomfort.

Overall then - Great product, great quality and excellent design.

Important note: Make sure you do look at the Tog rating before ordering
on 4 August 2013
Light-weight, perfect for the current heat wave. Nice strong zip that zips in both directions for good flexibility. Washes well, pretty colours.
on 26 April 2015
My 11 month old hates having a sheet or anything over her in bed, so I bought this for when it's necessary (we live in a hot country). However she doesn't seem to like this either, but she was fine with the thicker ones. As it's very thin, I think it doesn't feel as soft as for example the 1 tog. It's very crisp even after being washed a few times. My biggest frustration with this is the zip. It's up the middle of the bag, not around the side, and you can pull the zip from bottom to top (so she has a zip under her chin), or top to bottom. But to connect the zip at the top it's really fiddly to do and not at all fun in the middle of the night with a cranky tired baby inside.
on 15 June 2014
This is great for hot evenings! Read a review about the quality of the material, but the material if fine, no complaints.
on 25 August 2013
This gro bag was a god send in the hot weather as my son wouldn't sleep without a gro bag on! It's a lovely pattern and I like the gro bags that zip up down the front as they're easier to use. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the material isn't all that soft or comfy, my baby did sleep fine in it but personally I think it would be nicer if it was a bit softer. Other than that it's great!
on 24 September 2013
The grobag was purchased because of the heatwave in the summer. Gave the baby comfort in that he could still sleep in a grobag despite the hot weather. Useful for travelling as there was a concealed zip in the back to enable the toddler to be straped in a car seat whilst in the grobag.