- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
Grobag Drift Off (0 to 6 Months, 2.5 tog)
|Price:||£26.57 FREE UK delivery.|
- Double shoulder poppers, underarm poppers and side zip on 0-6 month size; front zip on all other sizes
- High quality YKK zip, zip-click feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- 100% woven cotton and Quick-dry polyester filling on the 25 tog
- Multi award winning; British safety standard approved BS8510:2009
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Part of the Fly Away Collection this Grobag is uplifting and celebratory. Join the jolly friends playing on a sunny day. The palette is bright, classic and will coordinate with most nursery themes.
The only baby sleep bag recommended by leading safer sleep charity, The Lullaby Trust. The Grobag provides a safer, easier to use alternative to lose sheets and blankets offering a much better night’s sleep.
- Multi-award winning.
- Available in 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog warmth ratings.
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months.
- Double shoulder poppers, underarm poppers and side zip on 0-6 month size.
- Front zip on all other sizes- with chin guard at top of zip to prevent rubbing and zip guard on inside of zip.
- 100 per cent woven cotton.
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog.
- High quality YKK zip.
- Zip-click feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.
- Includes free nursery thermometer and what to wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes.
- British safety standard approved BS8510:2009.
The Gro Company is one of UK’s leading baby sleep brand and has been helping parents get babies to sleep safely for over 16 years. When the Grobag was founded in 2000 baby sleep bags were practically unheard of in the UK, 16 years on and over 90 per cent of parents in the UK use them and we are known as the official baby sleep bag brand.
Creating high quality products that parents love, Gro are trusted as one of the best available. Committed to improving safer sleep practices through education and with a longstanding relationship with The Lullaby Trust, Gro has helped fund vital research to help prevent infant deaths. Gro has continued to create distinctly useful products for parents. Favourites like the Groegg and Grosnug have quickly become must-haves for new-born's while the life changing Groclock has become so famous and is sold every 3 minutes worldwide. The Gro Company's commitment to families remains unchanged with all our range designed to make parenting easier.
1 x 0-6m 2.5tog Grobag, what to wear guide, nursery thermometer
From the manufacturer
The Grobag provides a safer, easier to use alternative to loose sheets and blankets with no more kicking off covers, giving both parents and babies a much better night’s sleep. The Grobag is the only baby sleep bag recommended by The Lullaby Trust and the first to achieve the British Standard.
Manufactured to the highest possible quality standards Grobags are made from the very premium fabrics in gorgeous designs. They are available in a wide range of togs from 0.5 tog for holidays and hot days to the luxurious 3.5 tog winter warmer and various sizes providing excellent consumer choice. The range includes travel Grobags which can be used in car and pushchair with a five point harness so every need is met.
The Latest advice from The Lullaby Trust on how to reduce the risk of cot death
- Cut smoking in pregnancy — fathers too and don’t let anyone smoke in the same room as your baby
- Place your baby on the back to sleep (and not on the front or side)
- Do not let your baby get too hot, and keep your baby’s head uncovered
- Place your baby with their feet to the foot of the cot, to prevent them wriggling down under the covers, or use a Baby Sleep Bag
- Never sleep with your baby on a sofa or armchair
- The safest place for your baby to sleep is in a crib or cot in a room with you for the first six months
- It is especially dangerous for your baby to sleep in your bed if you (or your partner :
- Are a smoker, even if you never smoke in bed or at home
- Have been drinking alcohol
- Take medication or drugs that make you drowsy
- Feel exhausted Or if your baby was born before 37 weeks and weighed less than 2.5kg or 5½ lbs at birth
- Don’t forget, accidents can happen: you might roll over in your sleep and suffocate your baby; or your baby could get caught between the wall and the bed, or could roll out of an adult bed and be injured
- Settling your baby to sleep (day and night) with a dummy can reduce the risk of cot death, even if the dummy falls out while your baby is asleep
- Breastfeed your baby. Establish breastfeeding before starting to use a dummy
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Growbags also make it tons easier to put baby down after feeds as there’s no sudden change in temperature so they don’t startle and wake up.
Absolutely worth every penny.
We have two Grobags and are very impressed - feels much safer than just using a blanket. Only downside is having to wait a few weeks to reach the minimum weight/size guidelines before using.
Most recent customer reviews