on 3 August 2013
I loved the pattern of the growbag and was really pleased when it arrived. It looks so cute on my little girl. After using it a few times I noticed that the top section has faded really badly so you can't seen the pattern anymore. It has only faded in patches around he neck area which I'm guessing is from where my daughter has dribbled (which children do!). It's such a shame as it was really nice and I was so pleased initially.
on 22 May 2014
The item was exactly as described, arrived on time and is great quality. The only thing I would have liked to see is snaps in the arm area to make it smaller for younger/smaller babies.
The thermometer that comes with the grobag has been very useful in my baby's room. My husband and I feel much more comfortable and confident when we know the temperature in her room and can then dress her accordingly at night time.
I would definitely buy another one of these!
on 21 February 2013
This is one of the growbags that is easy to do up with the poppers at the top and the zipper on the side. Plenty of length and width for a wriggly toddler. The fabric feels soft and it has just the right amount of thickness to ensure a cosy night sleep.
on 21 July 2013
lovely product perfect for my 19 month old daughter would recommend good quality product soft and long enough would buy again
on 12 February 2014
This was a gift for a 4 week premature baby it swamped her a bit but now fits her well. Good quality product
on 23 August 2013
Perfect for summer nights. Light weight, pretty pattern without being overly 'girly'. It washes very well (and believe me, we've washed it numerous times!) and hasn't faded. It is very long so if you have a dainty baby you might have to wait longer than 6 months to put themm in.

Would highly recommend.
on 3 December 2013
A lovely sleeping bag. Soft material and is very easy to wash. The colors did not fade after a few washes. The zipper cover on the side under baby's arm is very well made. Sweet in look and my 4 month old loves it. Ease to put on. I would definitely recommend it.
on 1 December 2012
Love this sleeping bag as it is so easy to wash and when weather is warmer, a great way of keeping baby still covered with a breathable layer. Washes beautifully at 40 degrees and even goes in the dryer. Very pretty design and well made. I would recommend it.
on 15 July 2013
Perfect for summer in the UK and holidays abroad, really lightweight and very soft material. Pretty design and very easy to fasten the zip with safety popper button too.
on 16 June 2014
I love sleeping bags, especially now my daughter is big enough to use them. This is great as it light and thin for summer nights. I use it everyday!