on 19 December 2012
I have tried other sleeping bags but since using grobags I won't use any other. They are well made, wash well, are nice and warm (2.5 tog for winter), and with lovely designs. The zips are also always well hidden with tags and popper to cover etc, making them difficult for little people to wriggle out of, and therefore become cold. Grobag 2.5 Tog Button Rose (Pink, 18 - 36 Months )
on 29 September 2013
Have not yet passed present on but it looks good, had previously bought similar item on high street paying a lot more..
on 31 October 2012
My baby loves this and sleeps in it, well... like a baby. She is at a stage where she tosses ask turns and no blanket could keep up with her. This ensures us all a good night's sleep. It is also a lovely soft material.
on 30 March 2013
This product is absolutely gorgeous. The design is so pretty. My baby sleeps warmly and soundly in it. I only have 1 arm and I find it very easy to put her in it each night and zip it up and pop in the buttons.
on 1 December 2012
we are very pleased with our purchase. This is a reputable brand so we had no quibbles purchasing. The free thermometer is a great tool. Very recommended for those forthcoming cold nights.
on 8 October 2012
As always with Grobag products, it is well designed and superbly made. The reason for my review is that it is also lovely soft fabric (not all are!). Would definitely recommend.
on 4 April 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase, it looks lovely and the design is excellent as usual with grobag sleep bags. We tried a few cheaper brands when our first child was born but had to modify them (either the neck opening was dangerously wide or the arms openings were too small) so we ended up buying grobag and have continued ever since. Our son still loves sleep bags at 2.5 years, and all the ones we bought from grobag have proven very durable..
We bought this for our daughter who's now 5 months old but very tall for her age and there is still some room for her to grow as we wait to move her into the bigger size. The only (minor) concern is that the zip dosn't run too smoothly, hence 4 stars.
on 4 July 2014
We bought this bag having had other Grobag products in the past and found them to be great quality.

This sleeping bag is no exception. It's got a lot of space for your child to grow into. It's very snuggly and warm, even now after being washed and used a lot it's doing fine. The worry with a bag like this is that the child will wriggle around in their sleep and the poppers will undo and leave the child uncovered. The poppers on the bag are great quality and we have not had this issue.

Highly recommended, and we are going to buy the next size up now.
on 27 November 2013
I was looking for a gro bag for my daughter and this was one of the cheapest I found. Good value for money, washes well and the pattern is inoffensive.
on 23 February 2014
I am cautious shopper so I had a good look around before i purchased this. I am very happy with it. The quality is excellent, the colours are beautiful, it is easy to dress and undress. In fact most nights I do not put the grobag on my daughter until I go to bed and therefore I do this whilst she is asleep in her cot. Very easy to do she never wakes up. My only gripe is that it is very long but I will be grateful for this as she grows... All in all a great buy and I would reccommend!!

See one answered question