on 19 April 2017
These headphones are fine for about 2 uses and then the cable split! Typical that just outside a year and although only used on 2 flights too late to return. Very poor for a children's product.
on 14 July 2014
I really loved these as did my son, but hours into our long haul flight low and behold as other reviewers state - the cable connecting to one of the headphones snapped off. It was totally irreparable.

I bought these assuming if we were extra gentle this wouldn't happen (after reading other reviewers similar problems). It genuinely made no difference, the manner in which they are connecting is simply not fit for purpose. The nasty free ones on the flight were more robust! Subsequently we couldn't return or swap them as we were out of the country for the warrantee period, but TBH I don't think a replacement would have made any difference as it is a serious design fault. Such a waste.
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2014
Perfect for my Son who is three - he used them with an ipad on a flight and had no issue with them staying on or the volume
on 8 July 2013
Excellent funky product, son is only 1, he's not too sure of them, but they will be great for the plane.
on 24 June 2015
Had to return these twice as only lasted two weeks before the fly split on the wire exposing wire making them unsafe
on 9 October 2015
The design is extremely nice but the quality of the product is vey poor! I have bought it for my 3 yrs old son to use with the iPad when we travel, however he can't hear anything, the sound is very low even when we put it on the higher volume... We have tried several tablets (other brands as well and nothing). Be careful from this one and invest a bit more money in a better quality brand.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2013
Our son (2,5yrs) loved the headphones, we have used in on the airplane and although there was a lot of background noise, the headphone worked perfectly.
It was sad that the headphones suddenly stopped working after 3 days of usage, but thanks to the perfect service of Amazon, we immediately got a return label and our money back to buy a replacement!
on 10 January 2014
These are the best things ever. We can now watch a film in peace as our son has these on with whichever device he is playing with, e.g. Leapfrog or portable DVD player. I really like that they are safe for kids ears so I know he is not deafening himself
on 21 July 2015
Bought these for our 2 &1/2yr old son to use on a flight with our ipad. Brilliant. He loved them, comfy, confident the volume levels were appropriate and kept him quiet for the flight - phew. Would definitely recommend these.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 September 2015
These are excellent headphones - my kids love the look of them, they have a good adjustment range so cater for a wide range of head sizes, and the sound limit makes them safe for young kids. Highly recommended.