- Actors: Ellen Pompeo, Sandrah Oh, Patrick Dempsey
- Format: PAL
- Language: Spanish, Italian, English
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian
- Dubbed: Castilian, English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 6
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 3 Dec. 2012
- Run Time: 1031 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (273 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B007BDEVEU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,022 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Grey's Anatomy - Season 8 [DVD]
|Price:||£11.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Enjoy all the romance, laughter and heart-stopping moments of one of television’s most celebrated dramas with ABC Studios’ Grey’s Anatomy: The Complete Eighth Season. No matter how hot it gets – in the operating room or in the bedroom – the doctors of Seattle Grace know they can always lean on one another. As fifth year residents, it’s do or die for the doctors, and things get bumpy when the chief makes a decision that rocks the entire staff. Outside the hospital, Meredith and Derek struggle to keep their relationship afloat while they try to adopt an orphaned baby girl, and Cristina wrestles with a difficult choice that could ruin her marriage. Relive every unforgettable love and loss of ABC Studios’ wildly popular series, containing all 24 episodes of season eight, plus bonus features. No Grey’s Anatomy collection is complete without it!
A Journey Home With Kevin McKidd/ Deleted Scenes/ In Stitches: Outtakes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Will be cancelling my Prime membership when it comes up for renewal.
Do I have to pay my lovefilm subscription AND £1.89 per programme to view the rest of this season?
The season starts off with a [figurative] bang in which Meredith is fired and Alex ostracized for his part in this. The residents are fighting each other and nobody is listening to their new Chief Resident (Kepner) however after numerous arguments (the most memorable of which results in Alex being stabbed with a needle of adrenaline!) they all begin to trust each other and work well together.
Richard makes the decision to take the blame for Meredith's actions in Season 7 and steps down as Chief, recommending Owen Hunt to take his place. This is all to the anger of Derek and despite Meredith getting her job back, the fact that her being fired apparently destroyed their chances of adopting Zola, Derek appears unsure as to whether he wants to stay with Meredith. Even at one point saying that he is only staying because of the Post-it.
After a momentous two part episode in which Meredith and Alex work through some of their issues during a storm that leaves them stranded in an ambulance and crashed into by a car. Meredith and Derek have resolved their issues and finally get to officially adopt Zola!
All of the Residents apart from Lexie are now in their 5th year and are therefore deciding upon their surgical specialties.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great series!! Don't get me wrong, I loved season 7, but season 8 has been a great improvement. Greys back on form!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer