Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 August 2017
I was born in the late 60's, and for me the best decades for music was the 80's and 90's, there's loads of good tunes on here and they sound just as great as when they first came out, they have all stood the test of time. Brilliant cd and really good memories . If you love the 80's then this cd is right up your alley, it came on time and although it was wrapped up in newspaper and cellophane it was intact
on 28 May 2017
Excellent product and service
on 15 February 2017
HI. I LOVE 80s MUSIC & HAVE A LOT OF 80s ALBUMS. I HAD THIS CD A FEW YEARS AGO , THEN MY MATE DIED THÀT I LENT IT TO & COULDN'T GET IT BACK, SO I'VE BOUGHT IT AGAIN. LOVE IT! GREAT! BRILL!.
on 12 April 2017
fab thanks
on 14 March 2017
Ye olde pop!
on 18 November 2016
Thanks
on 18 January 2017
reliving my youth, delivered on time
on 11 August 2017
Great
on 7 February 2012
Purchased for my daughter who's 15, she absolutey adores it. Some great songs which really take you back to an era you either loved or hated, for me loved she clearly has my taste in music.
on 2 September 2014
This is a really good album with some absolute classic tracks on here. Some of the tracks are not strictly from the 80s i.e. the Grange Hill theme tune but the title of the album is 'I Grew Up In The 80s', so you would have been familiar with it. I felt some tunes were missing but the compilation producers are at the mercy of what songs they can gain the license for.