Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 5 February 2017
Does what it says. Maximum workouts.. Reduced appetite.. Loads of energy.. Hardly any shaking.... No more than 4 in a day, never after 3pm. ;)
on 11 May 2017
Helps to strip those stubborn bit of fat around my middle. I've tried other products, but found this works for me.
on 25 July 2017
I know everyone reacts differently to various supplements, these didn't seem to do anything for me. No, suppression of appetite, no increased energy. Seemed like a placebo. Friends of mine recommended these too as they had good results. I suppose it depends on the individual as I know Grenade are quite a trusted company.
on 2 April 2017
Definitely feel and effect from these and they give you a great boost in the gym. I will be purchasing these again
on 16 July 2017
I don't actually use this for its fat burning properties although it helps. I actually use Grenade thermo-detonator as a kick start in the morning and as a booster during the lunchtime slump (I know not the healthiest thing to do). As long as I can get to these tablets in the morning and stay away from the bedroom for 10 mins after, it elimates the morning groginess and just makes you feel alot happier!
on 7 October 2016
great product very very fast delivery loving them
on 12 July 2017
I feel alive
on 27 June 2017
Really unimpressed made no difference whatsoever
on 13 July 2017
Have used these for a while,good product
on 21 May 2017
Go buy thermopures from mp