Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 12|Change

on 12 July 2015
Fused Fruit ? .. More like fused cardboard ... Not very tasty at all, they are very dry and crumbly, Initially i purchased these for trail running but no way would you be able to eat these whilst on the move, liable to choke :-S
on 12 April 2015
Changed recipe. They used to be five star in taste. The texture has changed. The oats seemed to have been mashed. They are horrible now.
on 23 April 2015
They USED to be amazing, best protein bar I had tried. BUT for some reason they have changed it completely and it is barely edible.

Revert back to the old bars and this will change to a 5 star.
on 12 July 2016
I'd like to start this review by saying that the results are steady with this product, the taste of the product is also acceptable. The only problem is the texture, you need a drink at hand or you may struggle to finish the bar
on 18 January 2016
Second Batch of GRENADE products I have bought over the past few weeks as I was recommended by a friends and I have to say they really are amazing products not just for the gym hunches but also for the people just looking for a quick Protein and Carb Boost. I do however want to point out for the people who don't want to get much sugar into their system that this does contain 8g of sugar which is quite a lot in my opinion but apart from that I definetly recommend
on 31 March 2016
Unfortunately they had some weird side effects. After around 10 minutes my skin went all sensitive and I got a head ache, which I tested over a week and same result every day. Possibly my fault for not 100% checking the ingredients but even the tasty wasn't very nice, very dry weird chewy texture.
on 24 July 2016
Quite a few reviewers have given these a poor review and to be fair, they are fairly "solid" but I find that to be the case with most protein bars and I actually quite enjoy them now. Banoffee is by far the best flavour in my opinion, chocolate was ok, coconut was pretty grim. The other Grenade bars such as the carb killers are probably even nicer but seem to be pricier.
You can get hold of these bars at a certain highstreet healthfood shop - suggest you try them from there first and if they're to your taste get 'em in bulk on here.
on 19 September 2014
I tried to get on with these flapjacks, I was hoping that the natural oil from the coconut might have made them moist and chewy, however I've found these are very dry and crunchy and I often find my jaw aching after eating one!
on 2 October 2015
Normally I don't write reviews on Amazon, I usually just buy things and if they're rubbish I'll moan to myself or friends, but this desIerves a review. I'm a regular buyer for the caramel chaos carb killa bars which taste very good, expecting the same for this product. Oh was I wrong. As soon as I put that poor excuse of a flapjack in my mouth it was like I've just took off my atmospheric space suit on Mars, all the moisture was instantly sucked out of my body to try and appease my Sahara like mouth. I wouldn't not recommend these to anyone, I wouldn't even give them to my arch nemesis, the death would be horrendous. If you've ever done the cracker challenge, eating these are pretty much the same experience.
on 14 April 2016
Not very nice at all. I'm a massive fan of grenade and their carb killa bars but these are just awful. The oats are really stodgy and aren't blended with anything it would seem. Just really dry chunks of badly flavoured oats. I appreciate the nutritional benefits but will not be purchasing again.