Customer reviews

Grenade Black Ops Weight Management Capsules -100 caps
Unit Count: 100|Change

on 3 September 2017
these pills are fantastic. i always used to buy Metrx thermosurge which worked brilliantly but you can no longer get them. So i thought id give these a go. You get 100 pills in this cool little grenade. you take 2 in a morning when you awake and 2 more 30 minutes before dinner. when dieting i often struggle with hunger trying to be in a calorie deficit at the end of every day. with these pills, that wasn't a problem as it took away my appetite quite well. it helped with my energy too as there is 275 mg of caffein per 2 pills, which really helps you in a morning. i love them and will buy them again.
on 11 May 2017
I take these for a burst of energy prior to boot camp training. It seems to cover me for the whole 45 minute session which is all good with me! I don't take them for weight loss management.
on 3 May 2017
Just use the original if it's cheaper works just the same
on 6 June 2017
Great price for a great product, give you a boost before a workout or a great wake-up aid.
on 25 March 2017
They do seem to work. Got to work out as well so don't be fooled by just taking these on their own will work...
on 20 August 2017
Good for evening workouts
on 28 September 2017
Black ops grenades are really good if you diet and drink plenty of water. These give me the energy to do a great workout. Only downside is having these I can't eat for a while.
on 6 September 2017
DO NOT BUY! Gave me headaches and felt sick. Binned the product after 3 days. Save your money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2017
This works for me but I keep it to just one capsule prior workout. 2 gets my heart racing! I have experienced results with this product.
on 23 May 2017
expensive, but does what it says