A global expert with more than 40 years of corporate experience in FMCG, Retail, E-Retail, Property, Fundraising and Stock Markets, Digital Revolution, Modern Marketing, Consultancy on Emerging Markets, Big Data, and Internet. Has offices based in Monaco, Dubai, London and Moscow.
Acted as the keynote speaker in several prestigious conferences such as:
- First HP conference in Asia (Macau, July 2013), which was attended by more than 450 leading retailers in Asia/Greater China. Speech focused on the "Key Trends in Internet and Retail Worldwide.
- Retail Asia 2014 Awards and Leadership Forum (Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, November 2014). Speech focused on "The Future of Retail and E-retail in Asia."
- Latam Retail Congress Shop (Chile, May 2015). Speech focused on the future of manufacturers and retailers across the globe.
* Guest Professor/Adjunct Professor of Modern Marketing and Internet at the International University of Monaco (IUM) as well as other educational institutions across Asia and Europe.
* Frequent speaker in talks throughout Europe and Asia that focuses on Retail, E -Retail, FMCG, Private Label, Internet and the Digital World, Property, The emerging Markets and Infrastructure Development.
Executive & Director Learning & Performance Ltd. (EDLP): A corporation, which specializes in simulation, training, and coaching global businesses so that they may harness their full potential. EDLP operates in more than 40 countries and works with majority of the world's leading corporations.
Involved in Russian Real Estate for the past 20 years. Introduced the first significant International Bank loan to a Russian developer ($500m) in 1995; Took Raven Russia's founder to Moscow and helped raise the initial $300m/purchase initial industrial site/project or $74m; Organized a property investment fund of $180m between 2007 and 2008; Arranged a $150m funding package for Yota Devices to assist its award-winning phone technology; and arranged the sale of a major agricultural asset worth $30m to a Chinese buyer.
Executive Chairman of Knight Frank Russia from 2003 to 2008. Responsible for helping the business expand and have more than 400 people.
Author of:- 1) Storewars: The Worldwide Battle for Mindspace and Shelfspace, Online and In-store (2012), which is available in English, Russian, and Chinese.
2) FMCG: The Power of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (2014), 3) E-Retail (2015).
Early roles included CEO of GFK Russia, Chairman of the Russian Market Research Company (RMRC), CEO of Publishing Holdings, CEO of International Communication and Data (ICD), and Chairman of London and Sussex Securities Ltd.
Involved in politics by being a candidate for the conservative party for the European Parliament from November 1991. Also acted as the Chairman of conservatives abroad in Moscow from 1993 to 1997. Also a former consultant on modern electioneering techniques for conservative central office.
Involved in various charities and fundraising events. Deputy Chairman of Sense, a United Kingdom-based charity for deaf and blind children. Awarded as the "Commander of the Order of Saint Stanislaus" for his efforts to send books to Poland.
Developed an array of pioneering products from the 1980s to the 1990s including advice-giving magazines What Mortgage, What Investment, What Finance, What Video, and Popular Video. Developed more than 20 newspapers, magazines, and journals including The British Investors Database, the original compilation of renowned investors in the UK. Also launched the original Local Radio Awards to acknowledge the efforts of the UK local radio industry.
Aiming at sharing his extensive knowledge of retail and marketing, Greg has been running Storewars business simulation program since 2003 for such clients as Dirol, Wrigley, Tesco, SABMiller, Henkel, JTI, Philip Morris, Mars, Gillette, AC Nielsen, PWC.