Prof Greg Clark CBE
Greg Clark is a global advisor on cities. His current roles include:
Global Fellow, Metropolitan Programme and Global Cities Initiative, The Brookings Institution, Washington DC.
Visiting Professor, and Co-Chairman of Advisory Board, City Leadership Initiative, University College London.
Chairman, JLL Cities Research Centre.
Strategic Advisor, OECD Local Economy Programme, OECD, Paris.
Senior Fellow, Urban Land Institute (ULI), Europe.
Global Fellow, LSE Cities, London School of Economics.
Fellow, Future Cities Catapult, UK
Greg Clark is author of two books published by Wiley & Sons
• World Cities and Nation States (with Dr Tim Moonen) 2016
• London 1991 to 2021: The Building of a World City 2015
Greg Clark is author of one book published by Routledge
• The Business of Cities (with Emily Moir and Dr Tim Moonen) 2017
Greg Clark is author of one book for the Brookings Institution
• The Short History of Global Cities 2016
Greg Clark is the author of 6 books for the OECD
• Local Economic Leadership (with Dr Tim Moonen) 2015
• New Growth and Investment Strategies (with Dr Tim Moonen) 2013
• Organising Economic Development: Economic Development Agencies. 2010
• Recession, Recovery, and Reinvestment:Role of Local Econ Leadership. 2009
• Local Development Benefits from Hosting Global Events. 2008
• Financial Instruments and Investment Strategies for Local Development.2008