Green Was The Earth On The Seventh Day Paperback – 2 Apr 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A message which is all the more powerful for its simplicity (The TIMES)
His book is very valuable, as both a cautionary tale and one of the most lucid accounts we have of the practical consequences of desert-island idealism (PUNCH)
Lovingly written... Heyerdahl's unquenchable sense of wonder gives this book a rare charm (Brian Masters Mail on Sunday)
This marvellous book is a plea not for a return to the ways of primitive Man but for man now to preserve the environment (The Times Libby Purves)
Sincere and unaffected... he has some perceptive points to make about man's abusive relationship with his environment (Literary Review)
* Strong ecological themes plus a romantic dream fulfilled in this autobiographical account by the famous Kon-Tiki explorer.See all Product Description