- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (6 Feb. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612431720
- ISBN-13: 978-1612431727
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 17.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 992,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Green Smoothies for Every Season: A Year of Farmers MarketFresh Super Drinks Hardcover – 6 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Green Smoothie Bible-Kristine-Miles-9781569759745-$14.95-Ulysses Press-02/21/2012-14000-
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Despite looking simple and clean with only one recipe on a page, Green Smoothies for Every Season is also very informative about green smoothies. It has information on fruit and greens nutrition, when plants are "in season" and at their healthiest, and what roles different nutrients play in terms of promoting health. It's a great balance of material and very easy to read. The book is also written by Kristine Miles, who wrote the Green Smoothie Bible which my wife thinks is one of the best "green smoothie" books out there. Which is what got me to buy this book in the first place.
Anyway, if you are looking for a good book on green smoothies that also will look nice on your cookbook shelf, definitely get this one.
Look for similar items by category