- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Timber Press (16 Aug. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604690496
- ISBN-13: 978-1604690491
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 2.4 x 24.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 470,787 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Green Roof Manual: A Professional Guide to Design, Installation, and Maintenance Hardcover – 16 Aug 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Anyone involved with and interested in green roofs would be well advised to acquire this indispensable reference."
About the Author
Edmund Snodgrass is the owner and president of Emory Knoll Farms Inc. and Green Roof Plants, specialising in plants and horticultural consulting for green roofs. He is co-author with his wife Lucie of Green Roof Plants: A Resource and Planting Guide. Writer and editor Linda McIntyre specializes in ecology, urbanism, and design. She has served as a staff writer and contributing editor for Landscape Architecture magazine and her work focuses on environmental issues, transportation, and international trade.