Customer reviews

Diablo Toasted Snack Maker

on 29 April 2017
Great Item, fun, easy to use, clean and store. Brought back fond childhood memories of ham and cheese toasties and burning my mouth on the molten fillings. Found using a tortilla wraps works really well and you can really cram in those fillings.
on 28 February 2016
Hands down best toastie maker ever! I'm always recommending it to friends. You get a good amount of filling in the middle and a really nice crispy edge. The best part for me is how easy it is to clean - it only ever needs a quick wipe over - unlike electric toastie makers where cheese can get stuck in the hinges and mechanisms.
on 29 October 2016
Saw them at a demo bought one gave it to my son regretted it at once so got myself one it fits in my drawer so does not take up work space good size toasted sarnies savory or sweet a handy item
on 29 February 2016
I bought each of my children one of these for Christmas. We have a family heirloom of an original version which they called the flying saucer machine. Flying saucers and pictures have now been shared on social media between them with very happy faces. It toasts the bread well and the non-stick is great for cleaning.
on 11 September 2017
My wife found and bought this. Our young boys really like the cheese toasties and original shape and texture they create (complete with branded Diablo logo). Even after several months of use it's still popular.

It now has become a favourite gift to our (student) cousins, feedback has been positive to the point that they now buy this for their friends.
on 3 October 2017
I love this little thing. just wish the handle was longer so I could use it in my woodburner / fire as well as on the stove top. perfect for making tiny lava filled sandwiches with cheese as hot as the sun in the centre.
on 19 September 2017
Was abit trial and error at the start getting use to timing certain fillings, but so far everything I've made has been near perfect. It's a good all round must have item, infact I need to get a 2nd one on the go. I made these with warbys orange toastie. There was a lot of bread to peel off that I didn't know what to do with, so I just chucked it out to the pigeons.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 22 May 2017
Great little toasty machine. I bought it for the caravan, it works great on the gas hob.
on 21 April 2017
A well appreciated, unusual gift, which has already produced many tasty snacks! Easy to use, clean & store. Recommend highly.
on 17 May 2017
Two word's.... Get it! Toasted pie making heaven! Easy and quick to use and clean and a true family favourite.