on 11 April 2015
The combination of these two albums makes for a great range of Billy Joel's work. There is a third volume available to make a very complete purchase of all his work. Puchased as a used CD which arrived in good condition and sounded great.
on 11 September 2017
Not all Greatest Hits included!
on 23 April 2017
Good value delivery good
on 13 April 2017
Musical adventure.
all time classics
on 21 February 2014
actually purchased the album for daughter-in -law and got MP3 as a bonus-so it's ok-for free!! can out up with 80s musak if i don't pay for it....
on 2 April 2017
BROUGHT IT FOR THE MRS.!!!!
on 8 July 2016
All the faves here.
on 27 October 2011
I had several Billy Joel albums on vinyl many years ago. A greatest hits from an artist like Billy Joel is very hard to resist. The songs still sound great and I am now motivated to get the sheet music to learn the songs on the piano.
on 25 March 2015
Brilliant Album!
My wife and I were sat in a pub reminiscing 80's and 90's music! I mentioned that I liked a lot of Billy Joel songs and so did she. So I ordered it there and then on my smartphone in the pub!
We weren't disappointed! A double album of great songs and a fantastic beat too!
Listened to the album several times in our car, cannot fault it!
A MUST for people who want to go back in time!