on 24 September 2016
Loved the Spice Girls first time round and then got bit bored with them, but for some reason decided to purchase this as a trip down memory lane and it's fab! All their greatest hits without any of the hype, just some great girl power pop - perfect for the car when I can sing along to my hearts content and not feel embarrassed that I know every word.
on 25 January 2017
I shouldn't admit this, but i love this.

Bought for my Missus, once she stuck it on in the car i couldn't help but smile.

Not really a "pop" fan, but these girls dropped some great tunes.

Also took me back to the glorious 90's (even though the whole decade was a bit of a haze!).

Recommended.
on 1 May 2017
Bought as a present for my youngest niece who is now switched on to 90's pop music. This was to accompany the Spice World dvd and I'm sure it'll be played to death.
on 23 July 2017
It is what it is, music history. A good set of songs that we all remember with a smile on our faces. However, I would never have paid full price for it though!!
on 28 October 2017
Excellent
on 30 July 2017
Brilliant
on 8 October 2017
Must have product for all Spice Girls fans.
on 15 June 2017