Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2016
Do you know? I bought this completely blind. I hadn't even heard of Richard Marx. I don't know what prompted me to get it but I'm glad I did. What an absolute gem! As far as I am concerned, every song is a winner - especially Children of the Night - the only downside is they stay with you throughout the day and if you don't like songs running through your head you might get annoyed (but in a good way). I'm definitely going to look at some of his other stuff but surely it can't all be this good?
on 25 June 2016
Only wanted this for 2 songs, Hazard & Should Have Known Better
on 15 July 2017
Brilliant track and easy to download.
on 27 August 2017
Not many of his hits on the CD
on 11 September 2017
Just what I wanted,songs show his complete range! Wonderful album.
on 31 July 2017
Good quality
Great value
on 5 February 2009
A great compilation of all his greatest hits. Cannot name a single song on here that I would pass up. I'd recommend it for all Richard Marx fans.
on 4 November 2010
Hadn't listened to any Richard Marx stuff for a good few years and came across this CD on Amazon. Purchased as an impulse buy and have played it time and time again since it arrived.

As a UK customer I am more familiar with songs that were hits over here such as Hazard, Right Here Waiting and Take this heart, but this Best Hits of album has exposed me to some of his early big hits in the US at the end of the 80s. Absolutely love Endless Summer Nights, Angelia and Should have known better.Can't stop singing them in the car!

For what I paid for this album it would have to go down as the best value for money CD I have bought in a long time.Uplifting and sure to put a smile on your face. Beautifully written and performed songs that bring back memories of the 80s and 90s.
5 stars.
on 15 June 2016
love it!
on 16 January 2016
Good service and good cd