on 20 May 2017
Bought this for my wife as her cable had become frayed. Works well with mini iPad and charges efficiently and quickly. Colour is a ghastly pink but that does have the advantage that it's difficult to misplace it. Good product, good seller.
on 30 April 2014
I initially ordered this cable as a replacement for the original Lightning cable that came with my Iphone, as it was not charging. I later discovered this was actually due to lint gathering in the Iphone's socker (which seems to be very commonly disregarded as an actual nuisance). Nevertheless I now use this cable in the care for charging and even with the latest iOS update (7.1.1) it is still being recognised as an official product with no warnings appearing on any of he devices I've used it with.

Generally a good quality cable which seems sturdier at the connection points where the rubber meets the plastic. Would recommend.
on 16 October 2014
I have bought two of these now. They last much longer than the ones you can buy cheap on eBay. Proper made sturdy, you can feel the cable is thicker and to be honest I have left mine rolling about under my office chair and its withstanded that. Also since this is Apple licenced cable, it does not give you that caution on the iPhone saying it may cause problems etc. overall, very good and I would surely buy another if I had too!
on 8 June 2017
Excellent product and service
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 December 2013
This lead works great with my iphone 5s, it took a while for it to arrive from the USA but even though its made of sturdier cable and is wider at the small connection it is really good. I paid about half the price of an Apple charger.
on 27 June 2017
so far so good.
on 2 March 2017
Ok
on 30 August 2017
Excellent product, these have to be the most reliable lightening cables.
on 4 August 2014
We've been very happy with this and has lasted longer than others we have bought through Amazon. Definitely would recommend.
on 8 September 2017
Amazingly fast service , very satisfied with the lead