- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Military; Reprint edition (17 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783461764
- ISBN-13: 978-1783461769
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.8 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 255,319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Great War Handbook Paperback – 17 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Geoff Bridger has established a wide reputation as a leading authority on the Great War. He has made a particular study of army life and the experience of the ordinary soldier during the conflict, and is well known for his lectures on the subject. He was chairman of the Sussex branch of the Western Front Association and has published books and articles on different aspects of Great War history. He is the editor of the widely acclaimed Soldiers Died in the Great War, CD ROM containing over 700,000 records.
Top Customer Reviews
It is very well written
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very informative and well set out. For those interest in WW1 it outlines all that is required to gain a better understanding.Published 18 months ago by Michael Baker
I bought this book because of the reviews, and I have read cover to cover. This isca great book and a must buy, for those interest in the great war. Read morePublished on 16 Jan. 2015 by Billy
A very good reference book that we shall use for our WW1 project. We Are well pleased with this purchase.Published on 9 Mar. 2013 by Mrs. P. J. Woodburn
A Christmas present for my partner and he said he loves it! A great addition to his ever growing book collection.Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Sally Rhymes