on 14 November 1998
This ws a very good book that I find is very informative. I have used it often when writing papers, but not only that I enjoyed reading the numerous qoutes from it too.
on 9 January 2014
maybe I should have read the small print better, but although the quotes are interesting, this is a very slim book with not that much in it
on 31 May 2012
The book was excellent. I didn't know it existed until brought to my attention by Amazon, but now I use it every day.
on 15 November 1998
My Great Daughter bought me the Gold Edge hardcopy of this Book in 1994. It was one of the greatest Christmas presents I have ever received. We can learn alot from these great leaders. Peggy has compiled a Great diversity in Great Leaders. A mentor for everyone.
on 2 January 2010
A great little stocking filler, with some very quotable quotes which could be well used in presentations or speeches.
on 2 July 2013
Great little reference book. Can be used a sourcebook for speeches, or just to leave on your coffee table to keep your guests amused.
on 24 November 2014
Just love it. have learned a lot from it.
on 13 September 2014