- Paperback: 127 pages
- Publisher: Carol Publishing Group (9 Oct. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1564142841
- ISBN-13: 978-1564142849
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 0.6 x 11.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,173,375 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Great Little Book on Successful Selling (Brian Tracy's Great Little Books) Paperback – 9 Oct 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I absolutely loved this book because it is full of tons of useful stuff. The real beauty of the book is its simplicity, written in true "little book" form. I really like these books as they are quick reads by cutting through 90% of the "BS".
They key to getting long-term value out of a book like this is to highlight the quotes you love and integrate them into your daily life. Practice what you read essentially.
Whether you like it or not you are selling everyday. You are selling yourself regardless of what you do for a living. You sell yourself to your family, friends, co-workers, etc. You are creating an image in that person's mind of what they associate you with (pain or pleasure).
Having worked in research I found a tough thing for me was sales (my sales force was clueless.) I used some of the antidotes in the book and started seeing improvements in my results. Another insightful book on sales is How to be a Rainmaker, by Jeffrey Fox.