Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 10 June 2011
although it does the purpose for what i need it for i was really disappointed it wasnt a bit more sturdier. for instance it doesnt stay steady on a carpeted area, and it has to be placed up against a wall or it would topple it is so lightweight, plus you have to hold it when you are either placing on or taking off footwear, or other footwear falls off. however it was not expensive and it holds all my footwear,and it is better than the way i used to have my shoes etc in a cupboard where i had to take all out before i found a pair, so at least it does have at least one advantage. it would also be good if you had a choice of colours to suit the area in which it is to be placed.
on 3 October 2011
There was a very quick delivery.
It has accommodated all my shoes
However i would say that the structure is a little flimsy and cannot stand by it self
Mine is leaning against the wall
on 18 December 2011
The shoe rack was cheap, and once ordered there was a very quick delivery, therefore when I recieved this item I was very happy with the service. The way you can assemble the shoe rack to suit yourself also provided a solution to me having too many shoes! However... when assembling the product I realised how flimsy it was. Even though I stood it against a wall, with less than the recommended pairs of shoes on, it has somehow managed to break and fall over three times in the past two weeks (on me once!), and is now so broken it is unfixable - which isn't difficult considering once a few of the plastic 'tabs' holding it together break it's impossible to build again. All in all, now I have to spend more money buying a new shoe rack that actually works and doesn't throw my shows around the room every few days. As much as I like the design and idea of the product, I would definitely not recommend anyone to buy it! Spend a bit more money and get something decent, or like me you'll be spending hours trying to glue the pieces back together again...
on 13 April 2013
This product arrived pre-broken! Some of the little clips which hold the sections together were missing, not even broken off in the box, just NOT THERE! The instructions were ridiculous. The advert said it could be fixed to the wall, which is why I chose to buy this one but there is no way of fixing this to the wall, it is a lie! Bits snapped off during the attempted assembly and so I've had to glue it together. It is so flimsy it is only standing now because I strapped it with a cable-tie to a shelf bracket which I screwed to the wall! I'm determined like that. Forget it, pay a little more or make it yourself, I wish I had!
on 12 April 2014
This is a fantastic way to display and store your shoes. I've read so many bad reviews about this product but I've not had any problems with mine. Yes it took a while to assemble with no instructions but if you use a little common sense then you shouldn't run into difficulty. With the unit being so tall and narrow it is essential that it is attached to the wall for stability. I have at least 30 pairs of shoes on mine and it is holding well. I'm going to be ordering another so I can add a couple more layers to the one I have as I have a few more than 30 pairs of shoes.
on 29 October 2012
absolutly disgusted with this item, a number of the clips to attach sides together were broken, it doesnt hold 30 pairs of shoes, not good for boots or high heals and its extremely wobbly
on 16 April 2013
This was broken on arrival , the pieces that clip together to support the sides were all broken off and in the bottom of box.
When i tried to return the item i was told i needed to do photos etc. Sorry this is out of order to ask this when something is faulty.
Very cheap and badly made.
on 17 October 2012
THIS IS TOTAL NASTY CRAP ITS CHEAP LOOKING AND CANT STAND UP ALONE ,I BOUGHT THIS AND IT WAS BROKEN ,SO I GOT TOLD TO POST IT BACK TO POST IT BACK IT WOULD COST ME £10,57 SO IT WAS NOT WORTH POSTING BACK ,IF I WAS YOU I WOULD NOT WAST YOUR MONEY AND BUY THIS CRAP ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY
on 7 April 2013
Broken on arrival of item in two places didn't speak to seller instead i just glued back with superglue, this is made from cheap plastic may have been knocked in transit. This item is hard to assemble due to many inner connecting poles and no easy setup guide. Not happy :(
on 17 May 2013
It keeps falling apart and is very flimsy..... One for the next charity bag ... If I can be that mean