- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (30 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147361533X
- ISBN-13: 978-1473615335
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 3.2 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (210 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,213 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Great British Bake Off: Celebrations Hardcover – 30 Jul 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Great British Bake Off summer TV tie-in for 2015. Showstopping bake and cake recipes from Paul, Mary, and all the bakers from this year's series - the perfect treat for Bake Off fans.
About the Author
Linda Collister knows how to bake - she trained at L'Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris and Le Cordon Bleu in London, and is the author of The Great British Bake Off: Everyday(recipes that you can turn to with confidence), The Great British Bake Off: How to Bake (the perfect book for beginner bakers), How to Turn Everyday Bakes into Showstoppers(simple, clever baking to impress) and Learn to Bake (easy baking for kids).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely book, given as a gift, great value in price and quick postage.Published 5 months ago by Nead
I bought this as a present and it was well recieved.
Nice book with good recipes and good photos.
Lovely Book with some nice recipes and great images.Published 6 months ago by Ms. E. Shepheard-Walwyn
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Baking > Bread
- Books > Food & Drink > Baking > Cakes
- Books > Food & Drink > Baking > Pastry & Pies
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > British
- Books > Food & Drink > Puddings & Desserts
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Encyclopaedias & Dictionaries