- Also check our best rated Adult Colouring Book reviews
Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal Hardcover – 1 Sep 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Am revising review. My friend loved it, and upon further inspection, it's nicer than I thought. There's more depth to each page for different ideas, your own drawings etc. Very nice.
Not only I by all 4 of my girls were thrilled when this book came in the mail!
I've now not only spent some down time coloring but also some quality time with my girls!
There are places to write and add thoughts, I'll probably do that as I go along. Right now we are just having fun coloring and spending time together!
Despite the hard cover this book lays remarkably flat! It actually seems to be a soft cover with a hard cover glued on to the top and bottom but not the sides!
It makes it lay very flat and works wonderfully for moving your hand all across both pages without hinderences! I know it is a little thing but that is important for me! Maybe because I'm not a die hard coloring fan...well, or I wasn't!
Some pages are just to be colored and some have places to write on. There is a little bit of coloring done on a few of the pages if you want help choosing colors! Others are just black and white.
This book seems perfect for the journaling type interested in trying coloring or the coloring type who's interested in journaling!
The book is ready for whatever mood you are in, no pressure to do it page by page! My 12 year old loves it and wants one of her own, the verses, prayers and titles are smattered through the book just perfectly! It's a gem of a book to own! Or to gift!
Here is a link to some more journaling ideas:
· Tyndale’s Inspire Creativity board on Pinterest has downloadable samplers and sharable coloring pages from our coloring and Bible journaling line, the Living Expressions Collection!
· Check out [...] for the latest news and information on our coloring and journaling products.
And for the technical part: This book was provided for me to review by Tyndale Blog network & Tyndale House Publishers. Thanks guys!