3D Graphics for Game Programming Hardcover – 25 Feb 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book provides an overview of the skills needed to create 3D graphics for game programming (although many of the skills would translate to a broader 3D graphics context). … The book covers pretty much every important facet of the topic … This could certainly be used as a text for advanced undergraduates interested in game programming. … Professionals interested in learning game programming might also find the text helpful …
―Jeffrey Putnam, Computing Reviews, March 2012
JungHyun Han is a masterful teacher, and nowhere do his teachings come through more clearly than in 3D Graphics for Game Programming. Han presents the essential foundations of graphics programming that every serious game programmer needs in a straightforward no-nonsense style that gets right to the point. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to program 3D games.
―Jesse Schell, CEO of Schell Games and professor of entertainment technology at Carnegie Mellon University
The author has sought to satisfy a need experienced by the growing pool of game development students: a textbook that balances theory and practicality. The resulting compilation provides a broad coverage of the most important topics to graphics programmers. I would expect that anyone who has digested this material would be immediately effective as a member of a game development team.
―Michael Guerrero, Delta3D game engine senior programmer and research associate of the Naval Postgraduate School
About the Author
Korea University, Seoul
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I hoped that the book could come up with a CD or companion site to have the codes available so the students can use and try them fast.
Worth to read~
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games