- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Graphic Facilitator’s Guide: How to use your listening, thinking and drawing skills to make meaning Paperback – 29 Feb 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Since 1996, Brandy Agerbeck has worked as a graphic facilitator, creating conceptual maps of conversations. These large-scale images—drawn live—help clients navigate the complex territory of their meetings, workshops and conferences. In the field, Brandy is known as a spatial superstar and a synthesis zealot. A lifelong drawer, she is most enthusiastic about drawing as a thinking tool. You can learn more about Brandy and find many more resources on graphic facilitation at GraphicFacilitator.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category