- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King; 01 edition (19 Oct. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1856695913
- ISBN-13: 978-1856695916
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 3.2 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 60,654 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Graphic Design: A User's Manual. Paperback – 19 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Adrian Shaughnessy is a designer and writer. He co-founded the design company Intro and, since leaving in 2003, has worked as a consultant to various design studios and clients. He has lectured extensively on design and hosts the radio show "Graphic Design On The Radio."
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Small things, like how to deal with bank or clients , how to survive if a client reject your work, how to deal with Envy. Every chapter is well writter , often whit the irony you will soon recognize as the Adrian Shaughnessy signature.
Full of illustration and design examples (in b/w, but with extended reference) , every insight ends with some recomended readings, books or articles or blog posts you can read to go deeper into the subject. I've found at least 10 new books to buy.
Overall i Love this book, it's well Written and perfectly Designed.