- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Granny Made me an Anarchist Paperback – 1 Aug 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stuart Christie was born in Glasgow in 1946. He still believes in anarchist principles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
A well written piece about a very interesting man and the people he surrounds himself with through a life of anarchist political activism. Initially attracted by the title, as I'd never heard of the Franco episode in his life, this turned out to be a cracking story punctuated with familiar figures from modern history, entertaining asides and references from literature of all kinds. Well worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > 20th Century
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Anarchism