- Paperback: 46 pages
- Publisher: Cinnamon Press (5 Feb. 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910836966
- ISBN-13: 978-1910836965
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1 x 14.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,087,844 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Granny Knot Paperback – 5 Feb 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christine Bousfield is a retired literature (and psychoanalysis) lecturer, sometime singer and poetry performer, who has written (and reviewed) poetry for many years. She also runs poetry workshops with a focus on relationships between generations, the difficulties and delights of motherhood, of fatherhood, of being another s child in historical context, and how we can through poetry and other art forms, come to terms with these huge issues. Her earlier research also focused on this area.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|