- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Grandmother's Footsteps: Book 2 (Moving Times trilogy) Paperback – 21 May 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Full of gentle humour...written with Rachel Anderson's tenderness which never dips into sentimentality. (School Librarian)
even more enjoyable than Bloom of Youth (School Librarian, v.48, no.2, Summer 2000)
will intrigue young writers experimenting with different ways of arranging narrative (TES, 30th June 2000)
an evocative picture of a girl growing up in difficult family circumstances (Carousel issue 15, Summer 2000)
THE WAR ORPHAN
'a rare and truthful book'
'... there's a personal, original vision here ... involving and impressive'
The second story in the MOVING TIMES trilogy. Bewildered by the break-up of the wartime world she is used to, Ruth clings to the familiar haven of her grandmother's life.See all Product description