Customer reviews

The Grand Budapest Hotel
Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£3.49

on 8 October 2017
Loved it the first time we watched it, bought it on Amazon for a second view, much more accessible than the Darjeeling Express, sumptuous colours, colourful characters, a galloping plot line and beautifully timed comedy and pathos all led by an exquisite performance by Ralph Fiennes as Messieurs Gustav and a hugely sympathetic Tony" Revolori as "Mustafa". Memorable performances from all and I love Willem Defoe's villainous "Jopling".

Could watch it for a third time soon
on 3 April 2017
Superb, a wonderful film. I'm sure I can't add to the other reviews. Beautifully shot, funny, clever, charming, moving. My favourit film by one of my favorite directors.
on 6 July 2017
Absolutely loved it! Was a bit worried it was going to be too quirky for my taste, but both my friend and I loved it.
on 25 September 2017
I've always been a big fan of Wes Anderson films and The Grand Budapest Hotel is no exception.
Great soundtrack, cinematography and acting skill paired with an excellent narrative.
on 24 October 2014
Brilliant if a bit odd. thoroughly enjoyable perfromances and a unique plot. Based round the expeiences of the concierge of a very "exclusive" hotel and one of his rich old ladies, whose family are to say the least a bit wierd. A querky senseof humour helps appreicate this little gem.
on 13 June 2017
Entertaining - but no great movie. Some will probably like it a lot more. It's well done and colourfull.
on 21 June 2017
Great tongue-in-cheek Storyline. Involving a Hotel Owner & his sidekick Bellboy in early 1900's Europe. A troubled time of conflicts.
on 28 July 2017
A fine film , safely delivered .Thank you .
on 9 August 2017
Love this film, bonkers but a real treat
on 9 April 2015
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Wish I could say we enjoyed the film. Very odd, sometimes amusing but on the whole one kooky film. Definitely an art house, not our cup of tea.