- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: DK; 01 edition (2 Mar. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241185378
- ISBN-13: 978-0241185377
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 3 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 92,813 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Grains As Mains: Modern Recipes using Ancient Grains Hardcover – 2 Mar 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Laura Agar Wilson is the creator of keepinghealthygettingstylish.com, which was featured on British TV and in many Top 100 lists of blogs devoted to healthy living.
Jodi Moreno's website whatscookinggoodlooking.com was a finalist in the 5th Annual Best Food Blog Awards.
Sarah Caron writes for various magazines and runs sarascucinabella.com which was voted one of the Top 25 foodie blogs by FriendsEat in 2009.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I am fairly new to this type of cooking I also liked that there are not to many ingredients that are not in my pantry already (sometimes you have to buy everything, just to make one new dish).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews