Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar Your Brain S Silent Killers Audio CD – Audiobook, CD
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Marketing boss Carla Smith, tried the Grain Brain diet devised by American neurologist David Perlmutter and lost 3lb in just two weeks (The Sun)
Ground breaking research on how gluten is damaging our minds (Sunday Times Style) --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
The devastating truth about the effects of wheat, sugar, and carbs on the brain, with a 30-day plan to achieve optimum health. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Makes you look at food differently.
Also sent y Dad a copy of this and he reduced his cholesterol by a great margin.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Having previously researched about the effects of gluten on gut health, I was curious to learn a...Read more
and will visit the information again.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Allergies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Food Allergies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology