Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Graham Bond box set: cancelled?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Nov 2012, 19:07:21 GMT
After four consecutive one-month postponements, It now appears unlikely that the Graham Bond Organisation "Wade in The Water" 4-CD box set will ever be released, so I cancelled my order. It would seem that any new release from Germany's Repertoire label has been repeatedly postponed. Is the label still in business?

Posted on 5 Nov 2012, 20:19:07 GMT
Dr Goodsoul says:
I emailed Repertoire about this and this is what they emailed back.

No, it's definitely coming out! The format has been changed to a more upmarket style....well worth the wait in the end!!

Posted on 13 Nov 2012, 10:58:15 GMT
Now there's no release date at all.

Posted on 17 Nov 2012, 14:48:17 GMT
Dr Goodsoul says:
NO RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!
Guess I'll just have to be happy with the original releases and my GBO boots for now :(

Posted on 19 Nov 2012, 19:03:49 GMT
A. P. Filosa says:
Please let the set come out! Anyone can, with a bit of time and money, get all their albums, and all the guest tracks they did (though it took me a long time to do so...) but to have it all in one place, PLUS all those outtakes?

Cancelled? say it ain't so!!

Posted on 22 Nov 2012, 22:51:10 GMT
Hahaha ... different listing has now emerged but at twice the price! GBP31 instead of GBP15

Posted on 3 Dec 2012, 21:38:06 GMT
I noticed that the product seems to have been withdrawn and replaced with exactly the same item, mmm So much for teh pre order price guarentee
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  2 Nov 2012
Latest post:  3 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Wade in the Water' - Classics, Origins & Oddities
Wade in the Water' - Classics, Origins & Oddities by Graham Bond Organization (Audio CD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars (34)